Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3024.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 961.34 KB (984408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 11.08 MB (11617976
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (961.34 KB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.09 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.3024.0
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 13:18:45.450