Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-UP378FR\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-UP378FR\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\67.0.3365.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes about 1.51 MB (1586008 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Google Chrome Canary. They take about 3.86 MB (4051464
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (519.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 67.0.3365.0
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-10 08:32:02.933