Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3011.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.06 MB (1114456 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 5.29 MB (5550944
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.58 MB)
- setup.exe (1.58 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.3011.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-13 16:57:08.193