Google Chrome Canary
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3340.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1467736 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 6.06 MB (6352392
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 66.0.3340.0
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 12:49:47.070