Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\62.0.3188.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.46 MB (1535320 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take an average of 3.26 MB (3415216
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- setup.exe (1.79 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 62.0.3188.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-17 16:14:02.187