Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is found in the C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-4PDFG1N\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-4PDFG1N\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3344.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1600344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 3.37 MB (3534512
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 66.0.3344.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 10:00:45.250