Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\54.0.2832.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 2.97 MB (3114824 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 6.22 MB (6519256
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (2.97 MB)
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 54.0.2832.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 09:08:35.437