Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3338.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes about 1.52 MB (1591640 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take an average of 3.35 MB (3514032
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3338.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-04 19:16:58.760