Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2362.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes about 794.32 KB (813384 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 8.06 MB (8450296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (794.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (672.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (963.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (671.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.08 MB)
- setup.exe (962.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 44.0.2362.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:16:41.890