Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\55.0.2880.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies around 1.06 MB (1110120 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which take 2.72 MB (2850512
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 55.0.2880.0
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 19:12:40.517