Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2411.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 845.82 KB (866120 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 4.57 MB (4793448
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (845.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (753.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (753.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 45.0.2411.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:19:17.697