Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3533.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.24 MB (1302360 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.79 MB (7119200
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.24 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.99 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (475.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3533.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 08:51:19.197