Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3533.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.24 MB (1302360 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.79 MB (7119200
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.24 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.99 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (475.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3533.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 08:51:19.197