Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's decision. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2412.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. The application's main executable file occupies 845.82 KB (866120 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.57 MB (4793960
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (845.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (753.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (753.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 45.0.2412.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:59:09.570