Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\55.0.2878.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1111656 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 2.72 MB (2853072
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 55.0.2878.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 22:41:20.607