This info is about Geosoft Connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Geosoft Inc.. Usually the Geosoft Connect program is found in the C:\Users\betea\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, depending on the user's option during install. Geosoft Connect's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\betea\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 705.41 KB (722344 bytes) on disk and is called GeosoftConnect.exe.
Geosoft Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.95 MB (4144464
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (705.41 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (2.76 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (511.50 KB)
The current page applies to Geosoft Connect version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Geosoft Connect:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Geosoft Connect we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Geosoft Connect:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings\settings.store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Geosoft.Id.Client.API.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnect.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Ionic.Zip.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\log4net.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\System.Net.Http.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\visualinfo.exe
Geosoft Connect is an application by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Geosoft Connect in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-24 08:33:21.990