This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Geosoft Connect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. More data about Geosoft Inc. can be read here
. Geosoft Connect is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Geosoft Connect is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GeosoftConnect.exe and its approximative size is 710.41 KB (727464 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Geosoft Connect. They take about 4.00 MB (4193104
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (710.41 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (2.81 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (511.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1991
of Geosoft Connect. You can find below info on other versions of Geosoft Connect:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program by Geosoft Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect application will be found very quickly. After you click Geosoft Connect in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-23 10:13:55.140