You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. More information about Geosoft Inc. can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Geosoft Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 645.25 KB (660736 bytes) on disk and is labeled GeosoftConnect.exe.
Geosoft Connect contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.52 MB (2646272
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (645.25 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (1.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5299
of Geosoft Connect. You can find here a few links to other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application released by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Geosoft Connect in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geosoft Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-16 14:35:36.500