You can find below details on how to remove Geosoft Connect for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computerGeosoft Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Geosoft Inc.. Geosoft Connect is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Geosoft Connect. The program's main executable file is named GeosoftConnect.exe and occupies 689.91 KB (706472 bytes).
Geosoft Connect is comprised of the following executables which occupy 71.13 MB (74580816
bytes) on disk:
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.00 KB)
- GeosoftConnect.exe (689.91 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (69.93 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (525.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Geosoft Connect version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Geosoft Connect:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program released by Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Geosoft Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Geosoft Connect app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Geosoft Connect in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-08 20:16:27.363