Geosoft Connect is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Geosoft Inc.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Geosoft Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GeosoftConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 687.91 KB (704424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Geosoft Connect. They take about 7.15 MB (7499768
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (687.91 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (1.90 MB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (3.42 MB)
- glewinfo.exe (674.91 KB)
- visualinfo.exe (517.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Geosoft Connect version 22.214.171.1240
only. For more Geosoft Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application released by Geosoft Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Geosoft Connect in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-19 16:16:51.023