This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your systemGeosoft Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Geosoft Inc.. Geosoft Connect is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Geosoft Connect is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GeosoftConnect.exe is the Geosoft Connect's main executable file and it occupies about 704.91 KB (721832 bytes) on disk.
Geosoft Connect is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.95 MB (4143440
bytes) on disk:
- GeosoftConnect.exe (704.91 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (2.76 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (511.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Geosoft Connect. You can find below info on other versions of Geosoft Connect:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Geosoft Connect from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Geosoft Connect:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Geosoft Connect:
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\geohelp\geosoft_connect_and_geosoft_id
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\geohelp\geosoft_connect_and_geosoft_id\geosoft_connect_geosoftid.htm
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\Resources\Images\Core\dialog_geosoft-connect-initiateupdates.png
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\Resources\Images\Core\dialog_geosoft-connect-updatefreq.png
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\Resources\Images\Core\dialog_geosoft-connect-updatesavailable.png
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\Resources\Images\Core\dialog_geosoft-connect-updatesmenu.png
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\Resources\Images\Core\dialog_geosoft-connect-uptodate.png
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\Resources\Images\Core\dialog_geosoft-connect-uptodate-2.png
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\Resources\Images\geosoft_connect_icon.png
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\Resources\Images\geosoft_connect_menu.png
- C:\Program Files\Geosoft\Desktop Applications 9\hlp\ArcGis.TFA\Content\ss_tfa\prepare_tfa\install_use_licensing\use_licensing\r\geosoft_connect_work_with.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings\settings.store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Geosoft.Id.Client.API.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnect.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Ionic.Zip.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\log4net.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\System.Net.Http.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\visualinfo.exe
Geosoft Connect is a program by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Geosoft Connect app will be found very quickly. When you select Geosoft Connect in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-28 21:18:52.527