This web page is about Geosoft Connect for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computerGeosoft Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Geosoft Inc.. Geosoft Connect is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Geosoft Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Geosoft Connect's main file takes about 517.41 KB (529832 bytes) and is called visualinfo.exe.
The executable files below are part of Geosoft Connect. They occupy an average of 5.26 MB (5510392
bytes) on disk.
- visualinfo.exe (517.41 KB)
This web page is about Geosoft Connect version 184.108.40.20692
alone. Click on the links below for other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Geosoft Connect.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings\GC.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings\settings.store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Geosoft.Id.Client.API.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnect.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\glewinfo.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Ionic.Zip.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\log4net.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\System.Net.Http.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\visualinfo.exe
Geosoft Connect is an application offered by Geosoft Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". The Geosoft Connect application will be found automatically. After you click Geosoft Connect in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-19 15:48:50.200