This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Geosoft Connect for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computerGeosoft Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Geosoft Inc.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Geosoft Connect. The application's main executable file occupies 629.41 KB (644520 bytes) on disk and is labeled GeosoftConnect.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Geosoft Connect. They occupy about 3.83 MB (4018512
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (629.41 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (2.71 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (520.50 KB)
The current page applies to Geosoft Connect version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program offered by Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". The Geosoft Connect program will be found automatically. After you select Geosoft Connect in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-23 11:21:52.097