You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your systemGeosoft Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Geosoft Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Geosoft Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named GeosoftConnect.exe and it has a size of 563.28 KB (576800 bytes).
Geosoft Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.84 MB (1927232
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (563.28 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206913
of Geosoft Connect. Click on the links below for other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application released by Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Geosoft Connect in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geosoft Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-11 20:48:00.007