This web page is about Geosoft Connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computerGeosoft Inc.
. More info about Geosoft Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder (same installation drive as Windows). Geosoft Connect's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall. Geosoft Connect's primary file takes around 653.25 KB (668928 bytes) and is called GeosoftConnect.exe.
The following executables are contained in Geosoft Connect. They take 2.54 MB (2658816
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (653.25 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (1.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.116
of Geosoft Connect. Click on the links below for other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application released by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Geosoft Connect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Geosoft Connect in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-13 16:31:23.523