This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. More info about Geosoft Inc. can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Geosoft Connect. The program's main executable file has a size of 696.41 KB (713128 bytes) on disk and is called GeosoftConnect.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Geosoft Connect. They take 73.29 MB (76852560
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.00 KB)
- GeosoftConnect.exe (696.41 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (72.09 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (525.50 KB)
The current page applies to Geosoft Connect version 22.214.171.12404
only. You can find below a few links to other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program released by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Geosoft Connect in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-09 21:38:08.160