You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your systemGeosoft Inc.
. You can read more on Geosoft Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Geosoft Connect. GeosoftConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 655.25 KB (670976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Geosoft Connect. They occupy 2.53 MB (2656256
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (655.25 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (1.89 MB)
This data is about Geosoft Connect version 22.214.171.12485
alone. Click on the links below for other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Geosoft Connect you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Geosoft Connect:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings\activitylog.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings\settings.store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Geosoft.Id.Client.API.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnect.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Ionic.Zip.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\System.Net.Http.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll
Geosoft Connect is a program marketed by Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Geosoft Connect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". The Geosoft Connect application will be found automatically. After you select Geosoft Connect in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 08:54:51.783