Geosoft Connect is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Geosoft Inc.. Geosoft Connect is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Geosoft Connect. The application's main executable file is titled GeosoftConnect.exe and its approximative size is 693.50 KB (710144 bytes).
Geosoft Connect is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.97 MB (4160000
bytes) on disk:
- GeosoftConnect.exe (693.50 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (2.62 MB)
- glewinfo.exe (415.00 KB)
- visualinfo.exe (266.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Geosoft Connect version 18.104.22.1688
only. For other Geosoft Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Geosoft Connect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Geosoft Connect in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 09:57:16.633