This page is about Geosoft Connect for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Geosoft Inc.. Geosoft Connect is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Geosoft Connect. The program's main executable file is labeled GeosoftConnect.exe and its approximative size is 678.50 KB (694784 bytes).
Geosoft Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.93 MB (4124160
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (678.50 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- glewinfo.exe (415.00 KB)
- visualinfo.exe (266.50 KB)
The current page applies to Geosoft Connect version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Geosoft Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application marketed by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Geosoft Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect app will be found very quickly. After you click Geosoft Connect in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geosoft Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-25 14:16:54.973