Geosoft Connect is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computerGeosoft Inc.
. Further information on Geosoft Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Geosoft Connect application is found in the C:\Users\nongodlwana\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Geosoft Connect's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\nongodlwana\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 635.91 KB (651176 bytes) on disk and is labeled GeosoftConnect.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Geosoft Connect. They occupy 4.51 MB (4732152
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (635.91 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (3.38 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (519.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Geosoft Connect version 184.108.40.2061
alone. You can find below a few links to other Geosoft Connect releases:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program marketed by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Geosoft Connect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Geosoft Connect application will be found very quickly. When you select Geosoft Connect in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-09 01:53:05.593