This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. More information about Geosoft Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Geosoft Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Geosoft Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 44.45 KB (45520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Geosoft Connect. They occupy 3.96 MB (4150736
bytes) on disk.
- Geosoft Connect.exe (44.45 KB)
- GeosoftConnect.exe (672.00 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (2.59 MB)
- glewinfo.exe (415.00 KB)
- visualinfo.exe (266.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Geosoft Connect. You can find below a few links to other Geosoft Connect releases:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program by Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". The Geosoft Connect app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Geosoft Connect in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geosoft Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 08:35:18.817