You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your systemGeosoft Inc.
. You can find out more on Geosoft Inc. or check for application updates here
. Geosoft Connect is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Geosoft Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 727.91 KB (745384 bytes) on disk and is labeled GeosoftConnect.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Geosoft Connect. They take 73.43 MB (76996344
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.00 KB)
- GeosoftConnect.exe (727.91 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (72.19 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (535.41 KB)
This info is about Geosoft Connect version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program released by Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Geosoft Connect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect app will be found automatically. When you click Geosoft Connect in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 23:34:34.800