Geosoft Connect is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your systemGeosoft Inc.
. Further information on Geosoft Inc. can be found here
. Geosoft Connect is frequently set up in the C:\Users\nongodlwana\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\nongodlwana\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Geosoft Connect. GeosoftConnect.exe is the Geosoft Connect's main executable file and it occupies about 643.91 KB (659368 bytes) on disk.
Geosoft Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.16 MB (4366680
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (643.91 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (2.87 MB)
- glewinfo.exe (415.00 KB)
- visualinfo.exe (266.50 KB)
This info is about Geosoft Connect version 220.127.116.119
only. For other Geosoft Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application released by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Geosoft Connect application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Geosoft Connect in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 18:26:02.313