Geosoft Connect is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your systemGeosoft Inc.
. More information on Geosoft Inc. can be found here
. Geosoft Connect is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Geosoft Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called GeosoftConnect.exe and its approximative size is 614.75 KB (629504 bytes).
Geosoft Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.38 MB (2496000
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (614.75 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (1.78 MB)
This page is about Geosoft Connect version 22.214.171.124089
only. For other Geosoft Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
- C:\Users\sathaphone.m.PHONESACKGROUP\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings
- C:\Users\sathaphone.m.PHONESACKGROUP\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect
- C:\Users\sathaphone.m.PHONESACKGROUP\AppData\Local\Geosoft\Geosoft Connect Settings\settings.store
- C:\Users\sathaphone.m.PHONESACKGROUP\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnect.exe
- C:\Users\sathaphone.m.PHONESACKGROUP\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe
- C:\Users\sathaphone.m.PHONESACKGROUP\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Ionic.Zip.dll
- C:\Users\sathaphone.m.PHONESACKGROUP\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Users\sathaphone.m.PHONESACKGROUP\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\System.Net.Http.dll
- C:\Users\sathaphone.m.PHONESACKGROUP\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll
Geosoft Connect is an application released by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Geosoft Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Geosoft Connect application will be found very quickly. When you click Geosoft Connect in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 18:15:24.580