Geosoft Connect is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computerGeosoft Inc.
. Further information on Geosoft Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Geosoft Connect. The program's main executable file occupies 711.91 KB (729000 bytes) on disk and is called GeosoftConnect.exe.
The executable files below are part of Geosoft Connect. They take about 73.33 MB (76892496
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.00 KB)
- GeosoftConnect.exe (711.91 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (72.11 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (528.00 KB)
This data is about Geosoft Connect version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Geosoft Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program marketed by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Geosoft Connect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Geosoft Connect app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Geosoft Connect in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geosoft Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-05 13:38:19.373