Geosoft Connect is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Geosoft Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Geosoft Connect is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GeosoftConnect.exe is the Geosoft Connect's primary executable file and it takes circa 636.41 KB (651688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Geosoft Connect. They occupy an average of 4.51 MB (4726608
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (636.41 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (3.38 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (513.50 KB)
This web page is about Geosoft Connect version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Geosoft Connect:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove Geosoft Connect from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Geosoft Connect is a program released by Geosoft Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Geosoft Connect application will be found very quickly. When you click Geosoft Connect in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geosoft Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-18 09:28:05.477