This info is about Geosoft Connect for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computerGeosoft Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Geosoft Inc.. Geosoft Connect is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Geosoft Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 612.00 KB (626688 bytes) on disk and is called GeosoftConnect.exe.
Geosoft Connect contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.43 MB (2547456
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (612.00 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (1.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Geosoft Connect version 18.104.22.168254
alone. You can find below a few links to other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application released by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Geosoft Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Geosoft Connect in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Geosoft Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 21:46:00.170