This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. Further information on Geosoft Inc. can be found here
. Geosoft Connect is normally set up in the C:\Users\gaudp\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Geosoft Connect is C:\Users\gaudp\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. Geosoft Connect's main file takes about 721.41 KB (738728 bytes) and is called GeosoftConnect.exe.
The executable files below are part of Geosoft Connect. They occupy an average of 4.03 MB (4227920
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (721.41 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (2.83 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (511.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19905
of Geosoft Connect. You can find below a few links to other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program offered by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Geosoft Connect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Geosoft Connect application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Geosoft Connect in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-11 10:01:26.723