Geosoft Connect is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Geosoft Inc.. Geosoft Connect is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Geosoft Connect is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Geosoft Connect's main file takes around 636.41 KB (651688 bytes) and its name is GeosoftConnect.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Geosoft Connect. They occupy about 3.93 MB (4123984
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (636.41 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (2.81 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (513.50 KB)
This info is about Geosoft Connect version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Geosoft Connect releases:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program released by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Geosoft Connect in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geosoft Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-08 01:44:32.473