Geosoft Connect is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your systemGeosoft Inc.
. More data about Geosoft Inc. can be read here
. Geosoft Connect is typically installed in the C:\Users\ali.latrous\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Geosoft Connect is C:\Users\ali.latrous\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall. GeosoftConnect.exe is the Geosoft Connect's main executable file and it takes circa 621.50 KB (636416 bytes) on disk.
Geosoft Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.40 MB (2516480
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (621.50 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (1.79 MB)
This data is about Geosoft Connect version 18.104.22.168223
only. For more Geosoft Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program released by Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Geosoft Connect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Geosoft Connect program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Geosoft Connect in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-26 12:28:26.227