This web page is about Geosoft Connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computerGeosoft Inc.
. Further information on Geosoft Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Geosoft Connect. GeosoftConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 644.41 KB (659880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Geosoft Connect. They occupy 4.16 MB (4367184
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (644.41 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (2.87 MB)
- glewinfo.exe (415.00 KB)
- visualinfo.exe (266.50 KB)
This page is about Geosoft Connect version 184.108.40.2060
only. You can find here a few links to other Geosoft Connect releases:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application offered by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". The Geosoft Connect app will be found automatically. After you select Geosoft Connect in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 11:29:25.547