Geosoft Connect is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your systemGeosoft Inc.
. You can read more on Geosoft Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Geosoft Connect is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. GeosoftConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 630.91 KB (646056 bytes) on disk.
Geosoft Connect is composed of the following executables which take 7.81 MB (8189264
bytes) on disk:
- GeosoftConnect.exe (630.91 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (2.90 MB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (3.38 MB)
- glewinfo.exe (415.00 KB)
- visualinfo.exe (513.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Geosoft Connect. You can find below info on other versions of Geosoft Connect:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application marketed by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Geosoft Connect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". The Geosoft Connect application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Geosoft Connect in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-22 12:08:32.757