This page is about Geosoft Connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your systemGeosoft Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Geosoft Inc.. Geosoft Connect is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Geosoft Connect is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GeosoftConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 684.41 KB (700840 bytes) on disk.
Geosoft Connect contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.39 MB (6704632
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (684.41 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (1.84 MB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (3.38 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (515.41 KB)
This web page is about Geosoft Connect version 220.127.116.1143
alone. For other Geosoft Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program released by Geosoft Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Geosoft Connect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Geosoft Connect in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-29 12:32:23.083