You can find below detailed information on how to remove Geosoft Connect for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computerGeosoft Inc.
. More information about Geosoft Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Geosoft Connect application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Geosoft Connect's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnUtility.exe -uninstall. GeosoftConnect.exe is the Geosoft Connect's primary executable file and it takes around 728.41 KB (745896 bytes) on disk.
Geosoft Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 73.44 MB (77002488
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.00 KB)
- GeosoftConnect.exe (728.41 KB)
- GeosoftConnUtility.exe (72.19 MB)
- visualinfo.exe (536.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Geosoft Connect. You can find below a few links to other Geosoft Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program released by Geosoft Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Geosoft Connect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it exists on your system the Geosoft Connect program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Geosoft Connect in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geosoft Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-18 10:05:14.340