Geosoft Connect is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your computerGeosoft Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Geosoft Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Geosoft Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnect.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GeosoftConnect.exe is the Geosoft Connect's primary executable file and it takes around 693.50 KB (710144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Geosoft Connect. They occupy about 693.50 KB (710144
bytes) on disk.
- GeosoftConnect.exe (693.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.4486.17541
of Geosoft Connect. For more Geosoft Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is a program released by the software company Geosoft Inc.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Geosoft Connect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Geosoft Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Geosoft Connect". The Geosoft Connect app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Geosoft Connect in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Geosoft Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After removing Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geosoft Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 20:53:50.667