This page contains thorough information on how to remove Geosoft Connect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Geosoft Connect from your PCGeosoft Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Geosoft Inc.. Geosoft Connect is typically installed in the C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Geosoft Connect's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Local\Geosoft_Inc\Geosoft Connect\GeosoftConnInstaller.exe -uninstall. GeosoftConnect.exe is the Geosoft Connect's main executable file and it occupies around 618.25 KB (633088 bytes) on disk.
Geosoft Connect is comprised of the following executables which take 2.44 MB (2560000
bytes) on disk:
- GeosoftConnect.exe (618.25 KB)
- GeosoftConnInstaller.exe (1.84 MB)
The current page applies to Geosoft Connect version 18.104.22.168177
only. For more Geosoft Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Geosoft Connect is an application offered by Geosoft Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Geosoft Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Geosoft Connect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Geosoft Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geosoft Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Geosoft Connect program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Geosoft Connect in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Geosoft Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Geosoft Connect.
8. After uninstalling Geosoft Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geosoft Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Geosoft Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Geosoft Connect by Geosoft Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Geosoft Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:50:45.067