CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Polish is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0804.1150.19367
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:07:40.497