CCC Help Korean
This info is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCC Help Korean's main file takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Korean. They take 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0804.1150.19367
of CCC Help Korean. For more CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by ATI. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:13:35.517