Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
where you can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. More details about the application Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes around 2.17 MB (2277640 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 17.95 MB (18823152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.17 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (899.73 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.40 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.02 MB)
- setup.exe (4.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 91.0.10294.107
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-06-18 16:14:37.647