Avast Secure Browser
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
for more information on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called AvastBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.91 MB (2000104 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.88 MB (14555232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.91 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (681.62 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.09 KB)
- setup.exe (3.37 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 81.0.4133.130
only. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-22 12:33:14.180