Avast Secure Browser
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Open here
where you can get more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. More details about the software Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled AvastBrowser.exe and it has a size of 1.87 MB (1956664 bytes).
The executables below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They occupy an average of 18.52 MB (19423720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.87 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (575.13 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (685.62 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (727.97 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (676.05 KB)
- setup.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 84.1.5543.136
of Avast Secure Browser. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 13:28:01.487